Our goal is to help you lessen the stress for your loved ones by planning today for a simple, dignified funeral as economically as possible.
Our Society has agreements with many Service Providers in Central Alberta who provide dignified, inexpensive services as contracted by our Society.
We are proud to say that our Society has been actively operating in Central Alberta since 1978 under the Alberta Societies Act. We are a not-for-profit, non-sectarian Society administered by a board of volunteer directors.
- advocate with local and provincial legislators to ensure Albertans receive consistent and ethical service from the service providers
- acts to create public awareness of funeral practices
- supplies volunteer speakers to groups and organizations interested in learning more about the benefits available to its lifetime members
- has a membership coordinator or volunteer Board member who answers the Society’s phone and processes memberships
MSRDD does not:
- market prepaid funeral plans
- sell cemetery plots or headstones
- share members names with outside organizations
- own an interest in any funeral home